PHOENIX PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND TAKE THE POWER AWAY FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANIES! THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU!
Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
The health and well-being of our society is dependent on the reasonable and responsible actions of all. When someone acts negligently or carelessly, and you are injured as a result, the at-fault party should be held accountable for their actions. The Law Badgers are here to help you do just that – We know Phoenix Personal Injury Law.
Attorneys Sean Woods and Robert “Bob” Mills have been fighting for the rights of accident and injury victims in Arizona for over four collective decades. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality representation and attention to detail to each and every client, and we have an impressive track record of obtaining maximum compensation in a timely manner. Don’t go through this stressful process without a tenacious AZ injury lawyer by your side. Contact the Law Badgers today for a free and confidential consultation about your case.
THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
Insurance companies know that injury victims are in a particularly vulnerable state immediately following an injury accident. If you’ve been hurt, you might be facing a mountain of medical bills, while simultaneously missing paychecks due to time off work. For this reason, insurance companies are notorious for low-balling injury victims with their initial offer, knowing that a settlement check may be the only thing standing between you and keeping your lights on. This is particularly true if you come to the table without legal representation.
The Law Badgers have been dealing with insurance companies and their unscrupulous tactics for more than 20 years. We will analyze your case, calculate damages, gather evidence to substantiate your claim, and negotiate for the highest possible settlement. And we won’t take no for an answer. If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we are prepared to fight for you in court. Insurance companies can smell fear a mile away — fortunately, the Law Badgers are fearless.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
If you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence, we can help you get the compensation you deserve so that you can focus on healing. We have successfully represented clients in every type of personal injury case, including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Large truck collisions
- Boating accidents
- Defective or dangerous products
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Wrongful death
The Law Badgers work on a contingency basis, meaning we don’t win unless you win. And you won’t pay a dime if we don’t. Contact our Phoenix injury team today for a free and confidential consultation about your case.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN AZ
Car accident cases are among the most common injury cases we handle. For this reason, we have provided a detailed explanation of what to do if you are involved in a crash.
Following an auto accident, it is critical to take certain steps to protect your safety and health, as well as your ability to recover compensation if another’s negligence contributed to the accident. If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Phoenix or the surrounding area, it is in your best interest to:
- Make sure you are in a safe location, then check yourself and others for injuries. If you are safely able to do so, provide aid to anyone in need.
- Call 911. In addition to ensuring everyone’s safety, calling law enforcement will result in an official police report, which could be invaluable if you decide to file an injury lawsuit.
- Avoid speaking to other parties, other than to check if they are OK and exchange contact and insurance information. Even an innocent comment, such as “I’m so sorry, the sun was in my eyes,” can be used against you.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident, including any contributing factors, such as a blocked stop sign, patch of ice, or skid marks. Also photograph any visible injuries. Bruises and wounds heal with time, so pictures from the day of the accident can be immensely helpful at a later date.
- If any witnesses are present, ask for their names and contact information. Eyewitness testimonies can be extremely helpful to your case.
- Seek medical attention. Some serious injuries, such as internal bleeding, do not produce immediate symptoms. It is in your best interest to see a doctor, even if you don’t think you’ve been seriously injured.
- Do not call any insurance company or make any statements without first speaking to an AZ injury lawyer.
- Call the Law Badgers at 1-833-383-4448. You’ve been through enough. Let us take it from here.
Contact a Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you’ve been injured, the Law Badgers can help. You may be entitled to substantial compensation for medical expenses, lost wages emotional pain and suffering, and other related expenses. Don’t attempt to go through this complicated process alone. Contact us today for a free and confidential consultation about your case.