PHOENIX ARIZONA CAR ACCIDENTS
Phoenix Arizona Car Accidents Happen Every Day. If you've been injured in a car accident, you need experienced aggressive representation. Contact the Law Badgers ASAP!
THE LAW BADGERS ARE ADEPT AT HANDLING PHOENIX ARIZONA CAR ACCIDENTS
Phoenix Arizona Car Accidents are a common occurrence. According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, there were more than 98,000 crashes in Arizona in 2020. Of those, 28,610 resulted in injury and 970 were fatal. And the vast majority of these crashes — 71,611 — occurred right here, in Maricopa County. In fact, the total crash-related losses in 2020 totaled more than $9 billion in Maricopa County alone.
People who live, work, and travel in Phoenix and the surrounding areas have a disproportionately high risk of being seriously injured or killed in a traffic crash. If you have been injured in an accident due to another’s negligence, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for any damages suffered. The Law Badgers can help you seek justice and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Attorneys Sean Woods and Robert “Bob” Mills lead a team of attorneys with over 60 combined years of experience. They have been advocating for the rights of AZ car accident victims. Following a car accident, there are certain steps you can take to dramatically improve your chances of physical, emotional, and financial recovery. We will review the details of your case, calculate damages, gather evidence to substantiate your claim, and position you for the maximum possible settlement. Contact the Law Badgers today for a free and confidential consultation about your car accident case.
WHAT TO DO AFTER PHOENIX ARIZONA CAR ACCIDENTS
Immediately following a motor vehicle accident, your number one priority should be your safety and the safety of those around you. Follow the steps below to protect your safety and your rights.
- If you are uninjured and safely able to check on the other people involved in the accident, do so now.
- If possible, move all vehicles out of the line of traffic.
- Call 911. In addition to ensuring everyone’s safety, calling law enforcement will result in an official police report, which can be invaluable to your injury claim or car accident lawsuit.
- Do not speak with anyone other than to check if they are OK and exchange insurance and contact information. Even seemingly innocent comments, such as, “I’m so sorry, that tree was blocking the stop sign,” can come back to bite you.
- Ask for the contact information of any witnesses. Their testimony could be invaluable to your case.
- Contact a Phoenix car accident attorney immediately.
- Do not speak to the insurance company until you have spoken to your attorney.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you don’t appear visibly injured. Some serious, even life-threatening injuries do not produce immediate symptoms. In addition to protecting your health and safety, seeking medical treatment can result in valuable evidence if you decide to file a lawsuit.
DON’T TRUST THE INSURANCE COMPANY
When crash victims are unable to work due to their injuries, they are particularly vulnerable to the tactics of unscrupulous insurance companies, which frequently use this vulnerability to undercut them. Knowing that without a settlement check you may have difficulty paying your bills, or even putting food on the table, insurance companies take advantage of that desperation and offer ridiculously low settlement checks, especially to injury victims without legal representation.
The Law Badgers can handle insurance companies. We know their dirty tricks and how to negotiate for the maximum settlement possible. We will evaluate your case, calculate damages, gather supporting evidence, and position you for the most favorable outcome. We aren’t afraid of the big insurance companies, and we won’t take no for an answer. If you have been injured in an auto accident, we can help. Call our AZ car accident attorneys today at 1-833-383-4448 for a free and confidential consultation about your case.
TYPES OF COMPENSATION IN PHOENIX ARIZONA CAR ACCIDENTS
If your car accident injuries are the result of another’s negligence, you may be able to obtain substantial compensation. Common types of compensation in traffic accident cases include:
- Medical bills, current and future
- Loss of earnings, current and future
- Property damage expenses
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
Damages suffered in car accident cases are classified as economic or non-economic. Economic damages, such as medical bills, are easily assigned a monetary value. Non-economic damages, such as emotional pain and suffering, can be more difficult to calculate and prove, but these often make up a significant portion of the compensation in a car accident case.
CONTACT THE LAW BADGERS – THEY UNDERSTAND PHOENIX ARIZONA CAR ACCIDENTS
If you’ve been injured in a car crash, the Law Badgers can help you obtain the compensation and justice you deserve. Following any type of injury accident, the only thing you should be focused on is healing. Let us do the rest. Contact the Law Badgers today for a free and confidential consultation about your case.