Auto Accident / Injury Checklist
Scene of the Accident / Injury Checklist
- Check for injuries. If severe, call 911 Immediately. If able, move to next step.
- Do not make any statements regarding liability. Do not state you are not injured.
- Take Photos! Photos can make all the difference.
- Photograph every angle of your car and the car driven by person who caused the accident.
- Photograph the scene – including the street and signage nearby.
- Obtain Copies of Insurance Cards from other drivers. Photographs are fine.
- Collect Eyewitness Testimonies from the Accident.
- If Police are involved, obtain a copy of the Accident Report Form.
- If you have injuries, see a doctor at either an urgent care or an emergency room.
- CALL THE LAW BADGERS AT 1.833.DTF.IGHT (833.383.4448) OR VISIT US AT LAWBADGERS.COM
- DO NOT CALL ANY INSURANCE COMPANY OR MAKE ANY STATEMENT TO AN INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE.